7 Aug 2011

Reader comment

My friend commented on intolerant wife:

"hey Tova great website. can you give us some tips on how to make your own pastry with gluten free flour? when i try it becomes all chewy and not edible. i find it much harder than working with spelt flour whcih reacts well with heat."

Marie - your wish is my command. I will be trying a recipe I've used before here except this time I will properly follow the recipe instead of throwing random amounts of the ingerdients together.
I also thought I'd try to make a dessert as I believe we want slightly different things out of sweet pastry as opposed to savoury.

This means that this weekend has been spent preparing for food experiments, as well as conducting said experiments.

On a different note, I really need to work out how to make a searchable recipe index.

No comments:

Post a Comment